Our exclusive content:
- Expert analysis of economic, environmental, regulatory and technological trends affecting global winter tire supply and demand
- A breakdown of the major winter tire manufacturers, including key company characteristics and company profiles
- Current and historic statistical market data for the global winter tire industry
What methodology is used?
The Future of Winter Tires to 2021 provides technology and market forecasts to guide strategic efforts in this dynamic part of the global tire industry. The data and information for these forecasts was gathered using a combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with major global players across the tire supply chain including tire manufacturers, tire raw materials suppliers, tire machinery suppliers, tire/rubber industry associations and car/ truck manufacturers. Secondary research consisted of a review of published material, conference proceedings and information from organisations and companies involved in the production, supply and use of tires and their ingredients. These data sources were analysed to provide estimates and forecasts for the tire markets by end-use sector, type and region.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Processors, producers and users of tires
- Industry consultants and analyzers